|PURCHASE AT AMAZON|
All components are compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS2).
1. Fiber Optic Patch Cable (MPO, SC, FC, LC)
- Interconnecting and cross-connecting equipment to support network applications in data center, telecommunications room and user outlets
- Available in types of 900 micron, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm cable and OS1/OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3
2. Fiber Optic Adapter
- Interconnection the optical patch cables, mounted on enclosure panels
- Offering reliable performance and stability
- Available in standard types and hybrid types
- Compliance with international standards
3. Fiber Optic Attenuator
- Reducing optical power level while composing networks
- Available in SC, FC, LC and ST plug type
4. PLC Splitter
- Dividing optical signals from entry ports to multiple outputs
- Operated in the reverse direction to combine multiple wavelengths to one or two fibers
5. Optical Coupler
- Composing communication system, community antena and FTTX networks.
- Offering options for different splitting ratios with high stability and reliability.